Deadline is March 15, 2012!
Private Facilities, Commercial
Facilities, and Places of Public Accommodations - Title III
Private Facilities are classified under Title III and
include places of Public Accommodation and Commercial
These facilities include:
1. Hotels and Lodging
2. Fitness and Sports Clubs
3. Private Schools and Universities
5. Hospitals and Health Care Facilities
Who is NOT affected?
Residential housing such as private residences, apartment
complexes, condos, or homeowner’s associations are NOT
required to comply if they strictly limit the use of their
facilities to residents and their guests.
However, if they do any of the following the ARE
required to comply:
1. The pool or spa is open to the general public
2. They generate commerce or sell memberships
3. The facility received Federal funds
4. The pool is used for swimming competitions that are open
to competitors from outside associations
5. The facility actively rents out their units when owners
are absent using advertising, taking reservations over the
phone, providing meals or housekeeping services
Allstar Pools Inc. can install
equipment and/or reconfigure your Pool or Spa to make it
Contact us today!